One Of The Best Cricket Lesson

Last week Rob came in to teach us how to play cricket. Rob teaches us how to hold a cricket bat, how to play an easy cricket game, and what is the best way to hit a ball and the best way to throw a ball for your partner. One of the skills that I learnt was the best way to throw a ball and how to hold a bat the perfect way. To hold the bat properly you have to put your thumb in the middle to line up to the line at the back of the cricket bat and how to throw the ball for your partner is that you need to swing it up a let go or just throw it from the bottom. My favorite part was when there was 3 people as the tagger and they needed to throw the ball at the other peoples legs, but if you have the ball you have to stay still so you can’t move, you can only move again when you don’t have the ball but you can still throw the ball then you have it so you have to use teamwork. When you get tagged you will have to become one of the taggers and you have to get one more ball so if they tag more people they can get more taggers and at the same time more balls that they can use to tag you, and you have to stay in a little place like a spare. Next time that I will play cricket I will probably use the best way to throw the ball for your partner because I like to be the one who throws the ball not the batter.