It’s Cool To Be Kind!

Today I did an activity where I had to choose a blog post to comment on and to comment positively, the things that I’ve  learnt are some good positive lines or headings for your comment. While I was writing I was reading my comment to check I realised and learnt  sometimes a good positive comment can cheer them up or keep them going and make them feel appreciated. I accidentally didn’t notice the link there and I commented on my friends blog, so I decided to comment again on a blog that’s on the link.

My favourite part of the commenting activity is really just reading what I have done and watching the movie that they have created. And looking at the pictures that were with Poutama’s class trip, plus imagining how the day looked like.

Link to it because screen shot to big

link to blogs:

Poutama Class Trip

How To Create A Short Film!

One thought on “It’s Cool To Be Kind!

1. Hi Nika,

It’s Emma here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

It’s awesome to see that you have added two lovely comments to your fellow bloggers posts. I’m sure both people greatly appreciated your kind words and support. Asking questions about their work shows that you are interested and engaged with their post.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback to these bloggers! Are you going to give the step it up part of this activity a go? The task is to leave a positive comment in te reo Māori.

Emma – SLJ